The goal pf this workshop is to help you calm the clutter in your life and make space for what truly matters to you. From chaos to cool and collected, you'll discover ways to organize your office so you can get the most done every day.
- What is Professional Organizing
- Why Declutter and Organize
- How to Declutter and Why it is the Most Important Step
- Home Organizing Basics and How-Tos
- The Closet Clutter Cure
- The CCC Breakout Rooms
- Digital Decluttering Tips
- Time Management
- Why Declutter?
- Impacts of Clutter
- How to Have a Declutter Session
- Creating a Decluttering Routine
- How and Where to Dispose of Unwanted Items
- The Process of Organizing
- How to Create Systems for Your Home
- How to Organize for Disaster Preparedness
- How to Create a Functional Organized Wardrobe
- How to Do a Digital Declutter
- Time Management Quick Tips
PRESENTER: Elizabeth Justiz
Elizabeth is a professional home organizer serving the Denver area. She is a member of NAPO and holds a certiﬁcate in Residential Organizing from NAPO. She started Simply You in 2019 out of a desire to help families lead more meaningful lives through decluttering, simplifying, and organizing.
Elizabeth is a graduate of Western State Colorado University with a Bachelor’s in Sociology and Spanish. She is currently pursuing education and practical hours to become a Certiﬁed Professional Organizer which is the highest level of certiﬁcation for home organizers. Simply You has been featured in Voyage Denver Magazine and several local YouTube Channels.
Eligible for 1.5 hour Certificate of Completion