- Individual memberships are $45. You can receive a tax deduction for your contribution.
- Full-time students--you are eligible for a greatly reduced membership fee!! See why HERE.
- Organizational memberships start at $200 and include individual member benefits and training discounts.
- Small (benefits for 1-5 staff/volunteers) $200
- Mid-sized (benefits for 6-9) $400
- Unlimited (benefits for 10+) $550
Want to try us out for free? Click Join the Network and enroll as a Friend.
Hundreds of human services staff and case managers representing housing, employment, medical, mental health, substance abuse, and government agencies have committed to the professionalism of human services through their membership. In exchange for your membership, the Network supports you and the work that you do to provide quality, effective services.
As an individual or organizational member, you enjoy:
- Discounts on training registration
- Opportunities to share resources, serve in a leadership role and be recognized for your service
- Members-only web content (manuals, training handouts, best practice guides), job postings, and events calendar
- Special members-only scholarships to certain events
- Linkages with statewide service collaborations and advocacy efforts
$10 STUDENT MEMBERSHIP! SAVINGS OF MORE THAN 75% FOR FULL-TIME STUDENTS
Join now for networking, career advancement opportunities and professional development. You won't always be a full-time student, so take advantage of this bargain on a one-year membership while you still can! Click HERE and select Student Membership from the list, then click NEXT at the bottom of that page.
As a student, why should you join?
- Develop industry contacts
- Enjoy free and discounted training workshops
- Build your skills with professional development opportunities
- Discover internship placements and employers who use interns
- Contribute your skills and build your resume as a Network volunteer
- Connect via social media and listserv to keep abreast of current jobs opportunities, resources and events
MANY THANKS TO OUR ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERS!
Adams County Head Start AdvocacyDenver Atlantis Community, Inc. Behavioral Healthcare, Inc Boulder Co Community Action Program Coldspring Center Colorado Community Action Association Community Resource Center CWEE Denver Rescue Mission Denver VOICE Eagle County Human Services Family Resource Center Association Family Star Montessori School Family Tree Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver Healthy Communities Housing Authority of the City of Aurora Jeffco Prosperity Project Jefferson County Public Health Jewish Family Service Mi Casa Resource Center mpowered Providers Resource Clearinghouse Rocky Mountain Human Services The Salvation Army Tri-County Health Department Volunteers of America Warren Village